EDUCATIONAL GRANTS (SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME)
Sakhalin Energy LLC annually launches Scholarship Programme contest.
The company invites graduates of secondary schools and technical colleges, who are Sakhalin Region residents and who would like to get higher education at Russian universities to make a career in the oil and gas and other relevant businesses.
The following majors are recommended for selection:
· Production Machines and Equipment.
· Machinery and Equipment for Oil and Gas Production.
· Oil and Gas Processing Equipment.
· Reliability of Process Systems and Equipment.
· Non-destructive Control and Testing.
· Methods of Equipment and Constructions Corrosion Protection.
· Process and Production Automation.
· Electrical Engineering, Electric-Power Engineering.
· Electrical Equipment and Systems of Production Facilities, Organisations and Companies.
· Operating Modes of Electrical Power Supplies, Switching Stations, Power Networks and Systems.
· Design of Aeroengines Based Ground Application Power Plants.
· Gas Turbine and Non-Conventional Power Units.
· Methods of Drilling of Onshore and Offshore Deep Oil and Gas Wells.
· Operation and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Production Technological Facilities.
· Process Chemistry.
· Chemical Engineering.
· Static and Rotating Equipment.
· Gas and Steam Turbine Plants and Engines.
· Refrigerating Engineering.
· Cryogenic Engineering.
· Applied Mathematics and Computer Studies.
· Information Science.
· Informatics and Computer Science.
· Software and Computing.
· Software Engineering.
· Information and Communications Technologies and Systems.
· IT Security.
· Business and Computer Science.
· Essential Information Science and Information Technologies.
The list of recommended universities, majors and specialisations could be accessed here.
The educational grant is provided in the form of a scholarship payment upon admission to the university for full-time study.
Please get acknowledged with the information on the contest timeline, selection criteria and the list of the required documents.
You can submit your documents for review to Talent Management Subdivision from 1 February till 15 March 2023.