By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
- Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd. controls the personal data collected on this site.
Special Notice - if you are under 16 years old
- If you are under 16 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 16 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
Collection of non-personal information
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
- We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our web site. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the web site, what parts of our web site were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
- We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our web site and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the web site is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
- You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the site.
Chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups
Keeping our records accurate
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
- We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- you linked to our web site from a third party web site.
- We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
How you can contact us