We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this site. Please
collect and use the personal information that you provide to
By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as
having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this
which is collected through or in connection with this site. For the
purposes of this policy, "this site" means the Sakhalin Energy
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on
- Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd. controls the personal
data collected on this site.
Special Notice - if you are under 16 years old
- If you are under 16 years old please do not send us your
personal information (for example, your name, address and email
address). If you are under 16 years old and you wish to ask a
question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit
your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do
so on your behalf
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address,
telephone number and email) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation
to any agreement you have with us.
any personally identifiable information without your permission
unless we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example,
if required to do so by legal process or for the purposes of
prevention of fraud or other crime) or if we believe that such
action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property
or personal safety and those of our users/customers etc.
Collection of non-personal information
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you
such as the type of internet browsers you use or the web site from
which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which
you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town
where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and
it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on
this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with
this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with
- We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on
your computer when you look at our site. We are able to read these
cookies for information purposes when you revisit our web site. The
type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being
accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address,
the date and time the PC visited the web site, what parts of our
web site were looked at and whether the web pages requested were
delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it
represents a computer rather than a person.
- We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the
use of our web site and to enable us to be able to ascertain
whether the web site is operating at an optimal level. This allows
us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable
and an innovative online experience.
- You can erase or block this information by changing the
settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or
manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be
able to utilise some features of the site.
Chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups
- If at any time this site offers any chat rooms, notice board
facilities, newsgroups etc we may collect the information that you
disclose. Such information will be used in accordance with this
parties' use of the personal information which you make available
to such third parties through any chat room, notice board,
newsgroup etc on this site. Please be careful about what personal
information you disclose in this way.
Keeping our records accurate
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as
possible. If you would like to review or change the details you
have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
- We have implemented technology and policies with the objective
of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper
use and will update these measures as new technology becomes
available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices
of other web sites even if:
- you accessed the third party web site using links from our web
- you linked to our web site from a third party web site.
- We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit
and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any
concerns or questions.
way in which we use your personal data we will post these changes
on this page and will do our best to notify you of any significant
How you can contact us