Pursuant to Sakhalin Governor Orders, entry to Sakhalin Oblast is now restricted and the requirement to obtain digital permissions for the certain categories of individuals has been established.
Digital pass applications for Sakhalin-2 project rotators will be filled and submitted to the authorities centrally by the company. There is no need for rotators to fill digital pass applications on their own.
If you are a rotator and plan to travel to Sakhalin Oblast, you should:
- provide a copy of labour contract at the airport of arrival;
- not sooner than three days before arrival take COVID-19 test and provide the results at the airport of arrival. In case, the test is not available please inform the company health section at SEIC-Health@sakhalinenergy.ru;
- tree days prior to your scheduled arrival date visit the official portal (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended browsers), check whether your application status is shown as “Confirmed” and download your QR code. To do so, enter your cell phone number in the “Check application status using your cell phone number” box and click the “Check” button. Application status will appear in the top right corner. If your application has been approved, a QR code download link will appear. You should save the QR code on your phone or print it out and take it with you. If, for some reason, you cannot download or print out your QR code, you will need to go to a digital pass activation counter at your destination airport and present the counter staff with your passport, your official company-issued proof-of-employment certificate, and your cell phone number;
- immediately contact your line manager if the status of application is listed as “application is not found” or “denied”;
- visit the portal on the day of departure and re-check your application status.
Company employees returning from private trips
Company employees returning to Sakhalin after a private trip need to personally fill an application form at the portal to obtain the digital pass and follow all instructions listed above.
To get the digital pass for the relatives of the company employees it is necessary to complete a digital pass application at the portal. Please follow the instructions below before travelling:
- ensure the documentary proof of relationship to the inviting party;
- make sure that the inviting employees who have the residency-based registration on the territory of Sakhalin Oblast submitted notification on the portal;
- check whether the application status is shown as “Confirmed” and download your QR code. To do so, enter your cell phone number in the “Check application status using your cell phone number” box and click the “Check” button. Application status will appear in the top right corner. If your application has been approved, a QR code download link will appear. You should save the QR code on your phone or print it out and take it with you;
- make COVID-19 test not earlier than three days prior to arrival. The information must be provided along with the digital pass upon the entry to Sakhalin Oblast;
- one day before departure re-check the status of the application at the portal.
In view of the above, we recommend that those travelling to Sakhalin depart only after obtaining their digital pass.
Residents of Sakhalin Oblast
Those who have official residency or registration or own residential real estate in Sakhalin Oblast should provide one of the following confirmation documents:
- passport with residency registration;
- property title certificate;
- an excerpt from the State Real Estate Register.