If you have recently graduated from a university, and are
willing to take part in the Sakhalin-2 project, we will be glad to
consider your application under the Graduate Development
Requirements for applicants
- Higher professional education.
- Grade point average 4.0 and higher for technical disciplines
and 4.5 and higher for non-technical disciplines.
- Good command of English (Upper Intermediate level and
- Not more than three years since graduation from the
- High grades in the capacity assessment carried out during the
successful completion of several stages of an interview.
- Student internship at Sakhalin Energy (preferred).
- Excellent references.
Benefints of working at Sakhalin Energy
- Opportunity to get acquainted with the state-of-the-art
technology used in oil and gas industry.
- Working in a multi-national environment.
- Experience of working according to the international HSE
- Professional and personal training and development of young
- Career growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to practise and improve English language
- A wide range of social benefits.
Stages of the Graduate Development Programme
Young Energy Graduates Club
Since 2012 the Young Energy Graduates Club has been functioning
in the company to help graduates adapt quickly and develop their
business and leadership skills.
To find information about current vacancies and submit your
applications please visit the Vacancies